SEED Annual Report 2009
Published 23 Aug 2009
SEED 2009 Annual sets out our main activities and achievements for the period from May 2006 - December 2008.
Highlights from 2006, 2007, and 2008:
- annual SEED awards, rather than biennial, so doubling the number of winners;
- national events and capacity building workshops for each of the winning partnerships;
- targeted networking and profiling for the 10 finalists;
- most previous SEED award winners scale up and demonstrate increased impacts;
- a new network of Associates, organisations willing to help individual winners and SEED;
- a new series of research and learning briefs, the SEED Insightsinitiating the development of a new global online resource for sustainable development entrepreneurs, with IISD and CEC;
- a greater number of SEED Partners: India, Spain, the Netherlands Ministry of Agriculture and Norway joined us.